Just put on Cars
On Saturday, I went to dinner with my Aunts Kim and Kris and my cousin Nick. I got all the waitresses to flirt with me. My trick -- drop my crayons!
After dinner, Nick and I were dropped off at our Great Uncle David's house to play with his new puppy. Our cousin, Candy, hung out with us while our mom's went to our other cousin's high school musical, The Sound of Music.
Corey, my mom said you did an awesome job kissing that boy on stage! Oh, and congratulations on a successful Senior year. Let us know when we can come watch you perform at WWU -- good luck in college!
Candy discovered how much I love the movie Cars. Guess what I am looking at:
Corey, my mom said you did an awesome job kissing that boy on stage! Oh, and congratulations on a successful Senior year. Let us know when we can come watch you perform at WWU -- good luck in college!
Candy discovered how much I love the movie Cars. Guess what I am looking at:
Still watching cars. Nick is trying to call his mom to find out why she is taking so long... but neither one of us knew her number.
Eventually our moms and Aunt Kris came back for us. After a tongue-bath from Maggie, the puppy, I put on my pj's and hopped in the car. I kept asking for more Nick, but once I figured out I was going home and Nick was going to his house, I fell asleep.
Thanks for being an awesome babysitter, Candy. Nick and I had a lot of fun.
-- Logan
Thanks for being an awesome babysitter, Candy. Nick and I had a lot of fun.
-- Logan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home