Monday, May 19, 2008

Park

On Sunday my mom kept telling me we were going to go to the park. I was so excited I practically jumped into the car only to find out we had to stop at a store first. Then we got back in the car and I thought we were off to the park. Nope. Turns out we headed downtown to meet up with my cousin Eric and his wife, Michele.



They bought my mom and I lunch (she deserved it after driving around for 30 minutes trying to find parking) at P.F. Chang's -- I had really good chicken chow mein. After saying our good-byes it was back in the car. I had pretty much given up any hope of going to the park... but my mom came through!



She even surprised me by pulling out my little tricycle out of the back of the car for me to ride around when I wasn't going down the slide.

Thanks, mom, for keeping your word.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home