Weekend Summer Fun
This weekend was one of work, dancing and pool-play... and it was a HOT one, too.
My Dad and Granddad worked hard on our deck/patio project. They got a lot accomplished under my supervision (from inside... and occasionally outside the house). So far everything is on schedule... I am told in a few weeks I will be able to ride my bikes and trucks on our new patio.

After working hard making sure everyone stayed on task, I needed to cool off in my new pool. It was fun splashing around and throwing wet toys at my parents.

Saturday night was my time to show off new dance moves. The girl behind me in the video was my dance partner most of the night... she also chased me around the party to the point of getting me wound up and both of us in trouble. I think I like her.
This last picture sums up the weekend. It was hot. It was exhausting. It was a great summer weekend.
Can every weekend be like this one?
-- Logan




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home