Friday, December 19, 2008

Storm Watch 2008

So we got about 4-1/2 inches of snow at my house the other day. I know that doesn't even come close to comparing to what my buddy, Charlie, got at his house. We are expecting a huge storm to hit tomorrow into Sunday... they are saying over 8 inches with winds up to 50mph. YIKES.

I decided to drag my (always cold) mom out to the snow yesterday and today. I thought you may enjoy some pictures and a video of my snowplay.

It's a lot of work to get into all this snow gear:



This isn't as easy as it looks:


Got in some time on the swings:


And played with my cars and trucks (all equipped with 4WD of course):


My parents feel like the worst parents ever in that we don't own a sled... so we improvised:


But my most favorite thing to do in the snow... EAT IT!


So now we wait to see what happens with this next round of storm. I just hope we can all get to Grandma's for Christmas.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home