Things I say...
UPDATE: I've added a few more things I realized I forgot in the list
I thought I would capture some of the things I like to say these days... some of them many, many times a day:
- Oh Bother
- Shoot
- Where's my Daddy/Mommy?
- I'm the fastest train in Sodor
- Orange is my favorite color
- Terence the Tractor is my favorite
- Santa is bringing me Terence the Tractor
- Logan stay home
- Grandma (or put your name here) said so
- Catalog please
- Cartoons, turn on cartoons... on demand?
- Happy Birthday dear Mommy
- Cheer up, Mommy, cheer up
- You are a funny toy!
- Um, I don't know
- I miss you so much (my way of saying I love you)
- Chase's mom is my favorite at preschool
- Go home with teacher Kelly?
- Naked time on Mommy's Pillow (probably Mommy's least favorite thing I say!)
Oh, another thing I have been saying a lot lately is "Happy Thanksgiving!"
Enjoy Turkey Day
-- Logan



1 Comments:
Logan has a teacher named after me??? how cool is that!!
Post a Comment
<< Home