Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Getting ready for Xmas

I've been spending the last few days getting ready for Xmas. By getting ready, I mean decorating, watching holiday movies and avoiding Santa.

I helped with setting the tree up (once I got out of the box).



Here I am trying to pose with the tree after it was all lit up.



Grandma and Granddad came over for a few hours the other day. While Grandma helped my mom play catch up on my baby book -- Granddad and I watched a few holiday movies, such as Rudolf and Frosty.



It was a good time bonding.



And there you have it... we are just about ready for Christmas. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!



Oh, I forgot to mention my story about Santa Clause. My parents took me to see him the other day, but I flat out refused... I mean I gripped my mom so tight there was no way Santa and I were going to be in a picture together. So they took me to lunch, walked around a bit, even tried to bribe me to take a picture with Santa. They took me back and before I was even close to the entrance I was retreating. I've been told there will be a Santa Clause at my preschool holiday party this Thursday night... and that I will have my picture taken with him. We shall see...

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home