Thursday, May 07, 2009

Working Hard

It started yesterday and will continue over the next few days... hard work. The construction on our house was neat to watch yesterday as they poured the concrete for the foundation and I got a front seat view.





We started work on the baby's room. I don't have any pictures to show right now... but I will soon. I told my mom that I really like the purple and white in the baby's room. She asked if I thought the baby would like it too. I answered, "yes, when she's born."

Today we were at my Grandma and Granddad's house. Dad helped Granddad take down some trees that didn't make it through the tough winter. Mommy and I helped tear down wallpaper in a room we are going to be painting for them soon. What a surprise to find a second layer of wallpaper! Yikes!



Oh, and Happy Birthday, Aunt Kris -- Go give yourself a shot!! (that's my new favorite phase right now)

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home