Friday, April 29, 2011

5 Year Check Up

Today I had my 5 Year Check Up with my doctor. She told me I am doing well and to keep doing what I'm doing: eating well, getting exercise, listening to my parents and teachers, making safe choices and just being me.

I weighed in at just over 44 lbs. My eyesight was good. My heart rate and blood pressure where right on the mark (in fact, my blood pressure numbers were the exact same as they were for my 4 Year Check Up!). My height is 43 inches (couldn't be any more on the 50% mark of the growth chart). I'm in good health.



Then I got my shots. It hurt, but now I am ready to start Kindergarten!




Here I am today as a big 5 year old...


...there I was just days old.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home