A Whole Hand
I am now a whole hand... the big F-I-V-E... I'm 5 :)
Here is a quick rundown about my big birthday:
I woke up early and crawled into bed with my mom and dad for a birthday snuggle. After breakfast the four of us went to Starbucks to treat me to a hot cocoa that I sucked down in about 45 seconds.
After our drinks we went to Toys R Us to spend my birthday TRU coupon. I was given a balloon and crown that I am sharing with my sister.
I got to spend my afternoon at preschool and enjoyed the sunny weather after school playing with my friends in the playground.
Then I took on Dad on the Wii --- yeah, I beat him on most of the games.
For dinner I got to pick what I wanted... dinner out at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I got a few more Mr Men Books.
Then I took on Dad on the Wii --- yeah, I beat him on most of the games.
For dinner I got to pick what I wanted... dinner out at the Old Spaghetti Factory. I got a few more Mr Men Books.
Overall, I had a great birthday. I am happy to be 5 and am already planning my 6th birthday party.
--Logan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home