Friday, April 22, 2011

Bug Safari

Today Logan and I got to go to a Bug Safari at our preschool. It was really cool. We saw a handful of live bugs like cockroaches, a scorpion, beetles (that pretend they are Skunk Beetles), a centipede, and a tarantula.



Here is the tarantula: Did you know there is no tarantula that is poisonous to humans. A bit would could really hurt, but not kill ya.


The only bug we got to touch was the cockroach. I was one the first ready and eager to pet the bug.


Logan couldn't be shown up by me (his little sister) and touched the cockroach, too.


After seeing all the bugs we got to play outside in the sunshine. I was having so much fun, my mom had to carry me back to the car while I kept saying, "more, more, more..." But she was right, I needed a nap as I fell asleep within minutes of laying down in my crib.

-- Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home