Wednesday, January 26, 2011

M-I-C K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

So as Sienna mentioned in her last post, she had to miss out on the Mickey Mouse Magic Show. Aunt Kim gave us tickets for Christmas. With Sienna not feeling good, Daddy and her gave up their tickets to Alli and Ashley. I don't know how much they liked it, but Nick and I sure did!

Here we are waiting for the show. Like my bottom lip?!



Mom snapped a few picture of the show even though they tell you no photography. I reminded her of that a few times. She would like it to be known that she had the flash off.




I really don't like it when my baby sister isn't feeling well. My parents said that I have been a really good big brother understanding that Sienna needs moms attention more then usual right now.

There were a few times when the medicines all kicked in and Sienna was playful. It looks like today she is really starting to feel better while I am starting to get sick with a cold. Oh well, what are you going to do?!



Maybe we should all just take baths in Purell every day?!

~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home