Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Today was my last day of preschool -- ever. I am now officially a Kindergartner (or pre-k graduate but not a Kindergartner until my first day? Not sure of the rules on that!)

Instead of class, we had a big graduation and party.



Here are my teachers (Dorothy and Judy):


The lighting wasn't great where we did our graduation ceremony, so here are some of the best pictures my dad was able to get:




I was the orange that the Very Hungry Caterpillar ate.



Even Sienna got a bit emotional (it was her nap time).


Mom was way emotional. One of the moms said she gets the award for the most tears shed. As mom says... once she starts, she can't stop. I love her for it.


My buddy, Nate and I got in one last bike ride at the end of the day as the sun was shinning!


After we got home we played outside and found a frog. Can you see it? Can you see me? (we are both in camo)


Here he is:


Last night (the night before graduating from preschool) my parents, Sienna and I went to my future school for a Kindergarten preview dinner night. They fed us sandwiches, fish crackers and cake. Then we got to tour the Kindergarten classrooms, school bus, library and playground.



Even Sienna enjoyed the classrooms -- she didn't want to leave.


I am now officially on summer break. I've got two week-long camps lined up, play/park dates every week and vacation with the family all planned. When do I need to start worrying about back to school shopping?!

~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home