Sunday, July 01, 2012

Share My 3

Today was my big day.  I am now 3 and had a big party to celebrate!

It was a Princess Party!

My mom made my cake:

I was surprised with this giant Lego castle:

Party favors:

All ready to party:

One of my favorite party guests, Teddy:

Luckily, the weather turned from drizzly rain to the sun trying to come out in time for my party.  We were able to play outside for most of it:

Then it was time to open gifts.  Here is my audience:

Gifts (here's two pictures of many gifts... thank you to all for my wonderful, very girly, gifts!):

Next up... piñata time:

But before we can hit, we had to move to one side of the deck.  Somehow we all ended up in a line!  Perfect time for a group photo:


Then Logan and Nick decided to show up... so we had to take one more shot:

Whack time!  I went first (birthday girl, you know!) and then EVERYONE got a turn.  The Big 3 wouldn't break open until the last kid got a turn... turned out to be Nick:
 

After the wild grab of thpiñata goodies, it was time for cake & ice cream:

I sure had a great party! It was a blast and I was sad to see all my family and friends leave.  But, I got my most favorite meal for dinner: Chicken Nuggets with Chocolate Milk and Doc McStuffings on TV.

Here's to another year!

Now summer weather, would you get here already!

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home