Room 26
Today I met my 1st grade teacher: Mrs. Adkinson
I am in Room 26
I am student #15
I am one of 2 Logans and one of many other boys in the class! (remember, last year in Kindergarten I was one of five boys in a class of 23 students)
School starts Tuesday and I came down with a cold that I must be over by then! I am very excited to start 1st grade. My classroom looks pretty awesome and I was happy to see my favorite books in the class library. In fact, the school library has them, too, and I checked out the book I was needing next in the series to read at home: the Magic Tree House, by Mary Pope Osborn. That was easy!
I didn't have any pictures taken of me in my classroom. I will let my mom take one or two on the first day (I'm sure I will not be the only kid having to smile at their desk).
5 days to go.
~ Logan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home