Monday, May 06, 2013

I'm allergic

Guess what?!

I am allergic to....

wait for it... wait for it....

NOTHING.

And here is the proof:

I had an allergy test done to see if there is something that I am allergic to that is making me susceptible to all these illness I have been having this year.  Turns out, I am not allergic to anything.  At least nothing I was tested for.  Not eggs.  Not dairy.  Not nuts.  Not mold or dust.

Guess I am just that good at getting sick.

My Mom says I just need to up my hand washing as that is about all I can do.  The doctor said this has been an unusual year for illnesses.  A lot of people have been coming in saying they have never had so many illnesses in just a years time.  I really hope that now that I am 7 all these illnesses are behind me and I stay healthy.

So when can we get a dog or cat?!  What???  I have proof that I'm not allergic to them!

~ Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home