Friday, October 04, 2013

Two Free Days

I am a busy, busy PreK'er and I am loving it!

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I go to preschool in the afternoon.  I play with my friends, work on writing and math, and of course I make beautiful art!

I also make super cute art, too:

On Mondays and Wednesdays I got to my swim class before preschool.  I just finished the first "back at school" session and I have improved so much!!!  I am now putting my face in the water like a million times! :)  On our last day we got to go in the deep end wearing life jackets... it was so cool.

See me with my face in the water?!

Some mornings my best friend, Bela, come over at 8am!  That's even before Logan leaves for school... we finish our breakfasts together, play a bunch and sometimes squeeze in a cartoon or two before we either go to my swimming or off to preschool depending on the day.  I just love her!  :)


So that leaves two free days: Tuesdays and Fridays.  There are currently no set activities planned for me on those days.  Logan is in school, I am not.  Mom and I are trying to find things to do... place to go... people to see.

This last Tuesday we went with my best friend, Mikey and his mom to the Children's Museum.  This place is SO MUCH FUN.  We couldn't figure out which rooms we wanted to stay in so we just bounced around from room to room.

Are you wondering how I spend my time at night?  Well, once I say my good-nights to Mom, Dad and Logan I read through a stack of books and I write & draw.... but not always on paper!

Weekends?  What do I do on weekends?!  Well, right now Saturdays are Logan's soccer games and getting stuff done around the house day.  Sundays are football on the TV days, but I also manage to get Logan to play something with me.

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home