Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Zoo Day

Every class in my preschool got to go to the ZOO today.  It was so much fun.

I got to take my buddies, Mikey & Benny with me.... we rode in the car together on the way there and shared the wagon through the zoo.


We even ran in to Teacher Dorothy in the zoo. 

We saw a lot of the animals.  Here is one that is just too cute not to share his picture: 

Wait a second.... am I a zoo animal?!

Bella and her Dad spent the day with us too!  It was fun having my best friends with me all day. 

Miss Jane treated us to treating the birds!  We got to feed them birdseed on a stick. 

Before we left the zoo we got in some extra play time. 

Then I had to say good-bye to all the animals and good-bye to Bella.  Mikey, Benny and I boarded our transport vehicle (Mom's car) to head home.  It had been a great day.

I can't wait to get back to the zoo and see some of the animals we didn't get to see and some of my favorites, like the owls.

~ Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home