Saturday, August 19, 2006

Studio pictures

I turn 4 months old on Sunday and we just got back my 3 month old pictures. Why does it take so long for these photo studios to get the pictures back to mom and dad? Anyway, I thought you would like to see my "studio" pictures:



Apparently getting prints is way expensive, so mom and dad have a limited amount that they are giving out (going out in the mail soon). If you would like a higher quality file of any of these pictures, let my mom or dad known (but shhhh, I'm not sure if they should be doing that!).

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos of you and Mom (in the black shirt) are really beautiful. You're such a looker...

^_^

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Jeannette said...

They told us we're not supposed to make reprints on our own unless we buy the 'rights' to the pictures by buying their $150 CD. How can picture studios get away with charging so much? Do they really think we're not going to make our own reprints? You can tell I'm still upset about our recent experience at Sears.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Jeannette said...

Oops, forgot to say how cute Logan looks. I like the one where he's shirtless but still has his pants on. Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home