Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hanging with the cousin

Yesterday my mom and I visited with my aunts and cousins.

First my mom took me to the mall for a "Beautiful Baby Contest" -- Nick and I are pretty sure the thing was rigged!

Here we are at the mall with our moms:

Then we went over to Nick's house and my cousin Allison decided it would be fun to read me a Barbie book. I'm pretty sure Barbie is for girls, but I thought I would be nice and let her read it to me.

I had a lot of fun hanging out and getting to know my cousin, Nick, a bit more. Here are some pictures of us sitting on the couch together. We thought it would be fun to make it difficult for my mom to get a good picture of us:

I can't believe how big Nick has gotten since the last time I saw him -- he is 4 months old and weighs 15 lbs. Pretty soon he is going to be handing down clothes to me!
-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home