Thursday, June 14, 2007

We Can Do It

Today was a big step for my mom and me.

In my whole entire life, until today, I had never been left with a nonfamily member or very close family friend.

My mom decided it was time she gets back into a workout routine and me getting used to "playing without mom or dad around." So she packed me in the car and took me to 24 hour fitness. She got in a good workout and I hung out in the daycare center.

Here I am eager to go play when we pulled up to the gym:


Here I am after leaving the gym (I survived!):

I had a good time, but I was a little unsure about everything. I'm sure once I go there a few times and figure out where everything is I'll be begging my mom to go work out!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home