Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spokane

My mom had to do a work thing in Spokane on Thursday. My Dad and I joined her... how could I miss out on meeting Spike, the Bulldog from Gonzaga University.



After playing basketball with Spike, I took a quick nap and then my parents and I headed over to the Rings to stay for a few days.

Turns out Charlie wasn't feeling too good by the time we showed up. But I did all I could to get him to feel better. I patted him arm, handed him toys and books, and even let him play with his toys when he was feeling up to it.



On Friday my mom and Charlie's mom took us to the children's museum. I had so much fun running around playing with everything I could touch. After that we went to lunch with our moms and dads at a really yummy sandwich place. By that point, it was becoming clear that Carlie was likely coming down with Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease that his cousin exposed him to earlier in the week.



So Charlie stuck to his mom most of the time and I got to play in the snow and hang out in the hot tub.



Did I mention I got to play in the snow? On Saturday, the day we left, it started snowing around noon and never stopped. It may very well still be snowing there right now as you read this. Our flight home was delayed so my parents helped to keep me busy by racing cars and ridding the escalator.




Thanks for having us over Matt, Jeannette and Charlie. I can't wait until there is a baby girl Ring I get to play with the next time I visit my buddy, Charlie.

-- Logan

P.S. For more pictures from the weekend, see the Ring's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home