They went where?
My parents went away for a few days to some place called Las Vegas. I am not to sure where that is, but from what I understand it is a place where people go hoping to "hit it big" and end up with less than they started with.... a lot less.
While they were in Vegas, I stayed with my Grandma, Granddad and G.G. I got a special treat and got to stay a night with my cousin, Nick. He has a dog, Milo, that is fun to play with. During the rest of my stay at Grandma and Granddad's, I kept track their cat, Whiskey. We get along pretty well.

My parents took only a few pictures while in Vegas. Here are two of them... views from the top of the Efile Tower at the Paris Hotel & Casino.
They brought me back a cool blue stuffed dice... I like to count the dots on it. They also got me a t-shirt from the Hooters Hotel & Casino. I guess my dad thought it would be pretty funny to get me a shirt from Hooters... I don't get the joke... but I like the owl on it and I walk around saying Hoot, Hoot.
As much fun as I had with Grandma and Granddad, I am glad to be back home with my parents. I understand that the next time they both go on vacation... I'm going with them!
Oh, and in case you are wondering... my parents said they didn't "hit it big" but they didn't loose their shirts. My college fund is safe... for now.
-- Logan





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home