Having fun
My mom took me today to the Children's museum. I haven't been there in a while... it is even more fun than I remember.
I basically jumped off the walls the entire time... I couldn't stay still... there was just too much to explore.
Two of my favorite activities were the sandcastle and the soundboard.
My mom thought she would try to capture my sliding on video... I thought that was my cue to act silly and crawl down the side on my tummy:
I had such a good time that I fell asleep in the car on the way home. I was so tired that my mom tried to wake me up from my nap but I kept falling asleep and slept about an hour longer than I usually do.
I hear I have some fun in store for me tomorrow as well.
-- Logan
I hear I have some fun in store for me tomorrow as well.
-- Logan





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home