Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Up & Down

Over the weekend I got to check out my Grandma Carolyn's new house. She is still in process of moving in, so I got to play with some of the furniture that hasn't be put to use yet:



Turns out, there is a park a short walk away. I got to go down the twisty slide over and over all by myself.



I also worked on my swinging. I learned about the "up & down" trick that helps make the swing go. My mom snapped a video of it after I had been doing it for a while... I got tired of swinging towards the end of the video.



I can't wait to perfect the up & down technique so I don't have to have someone push me. Just another step towards independence.... someday.

-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jeannette said...

I think my favorite part of the video is the chorus of voices saying up/down in the background. Nice work Logan - swinging is a great skill to have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home