Sunday, April 20, 2008

TWO

Happy Birthday to........ ME!



I am officially 2 today and yesterday some of my friends and family helped me celebrate.

My day started off with crawling into bed with my Aunt Kris to watch Winnie the Pooh (I also got breakfast in bed).



After showing my Aunt Kris all my toys, having lunch and a nap it was time for my party guests to arrive. I was so excited to share my Winnie the Pooh party with everyone... I gave out hugs...



helped them out of their coats and shoes...



and even gave out a few kisses...



I tried my best to mingle with all my guests. I hope they had as good of a time as I did.




I got so many great gifts, it was a bit overwhelming. Thank you!



No birthday would be complete without blowing the candles on my birthday cake. I blew them out on one try!



The only things that could have been better was 1 -- the weather (we had a little bit of snow and hail and even some thunder snow) and 2 -- waking up on my birthday all stuffed up with a cold.

Happy Birthday to Me.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home