Greetings from ...
OK, so this post isn't coming from Mexico. But that's where we just came back from.
We spent a full week south of the border and it was soooooo much fun. I thought our trip to California and Arizona last month was fun (and, it really, really was) but not much could top the fun I had playing on the beach and in the ocean at the Paradise Village Resort just outside Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
As a special treat, my dad's cousin Sheldy, her husband Ted, and their son Wyatt came along to join us in Puerto Vallarta. It was so great having them along. I had a playmate the entire time and mom and dad had a few extra sets of eyes locked on me as I bounced around the resort.
We did a little bit of everything on the trip, but most of our time was spent either on the beach or in the pool. By the end of the week, I was swimming on my own without mom or dad holding on to me. Well, with the help of a life jacket, of course.
There were also water slides and pool toys that we brought along to play with. Dad had a lot of fun taking me down the water slides.
For the most part, we stayed at the resort, because there was so much to do there. But we ventured out a little bit. We went into downtown Puerto Vallarta one day, seeing the main part of the city. We took a water taxi to get downtown, avoiding have to sit in a hot cab to get downtown. The boat was a blast.
And, of course, we had to hit the Hard Rock Cafe in PV.
Even though this was a total family trip, mom and dad got a little bit of time for themselves. Mom went to the spa and dad went golfing. But the rest of their time was spent with me.
Mom and dad said this is our last trip for a while. I can't wait for our next big adventure, but this one certainly left me exhausted.
See what I mean.
-- Logan










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home