Jump Around
So, I don't make a post for two weeks, and then I take another week off. Jeez, I'm lazy.
But it's been a busy time. We're getting ready for another big trip, and trying to squeeze in a little fun and some appointments in between.
First, the appointments. I had my 2-year checkup the other day. Here are the stats:
Height -- 34 1/4 inches
Weight -- 27.4 pounds
My doctor did the calculations and estimated that I will be 5-feet-9 when I grow up, plus or minus one inch. Dad is really hoping for the plus and that maybe I'll be 5-10.
Now for the fun.
Last Friday, dad had the day off. We went to JUMP PLANET!!!!!!
It was sooooooooooo much fun. Even while trying to fight off a little bit of a runny nose, I went running around all over the place. They had a bunch of different bounce houses and a lot of really fun slides.
Dad couldn't keep up with me. I had more energy than he did going up and down the slides.
Wanna see how much fun it was?
Don't be surprised if there is another lapse in posts coming up. But I'll have quite the stories to tell and some great pictures to show off when I return.
-- Logan




1 Comments:
Those giggles are priceless...
Post a Comment
<< Home