Bed
Yesterday I was at my Grandma and Granddad's for the day (Mom and Dad were both at work). Grandma put me in the playard that I have frequently slept in, shut the bedroom door and hoped I would nap.
Nope.
Instead I somersaulted out of the playard, opened the door, went into their office, shut that door and hid behind a chair.
This morning my mom took me shopping to pick out new bed sheets... this afternoon my dad converted my crib to a toddler bed. I am so happy! Here are some pictures of me and my new bed:
Helping Daddy convert the crib to a toddler bed:
My new bedding fresh out of the dryer -- I couldn't wait to lay on them:
Ta Da ... My New Bed:

Just for fun, I went into the archives and found this picture of me napping in my crib exactly two years ago (July 2006)








1 Comments:
Aaaahhhh Cars! Charlie would go nuts for that!
Post a Comment
<< Home