Monday, April 13, 2009

First night in new room

On Saturday, my buddy Carson came over to check out how my new room was coming along. Work was still being done on my room, but we gave ourselves a break from our hard work once and a while.



We still have some touch ups to do, but my room is just about complete. Here is my growth chart, coat rack and a shelf:



Here is the top of my closet -- that's my name (so you know whose room you are in):



This is the end of my bed:



This is the other end of my bed. Like the Cars stickers?



Saturday night I got to sleep in my new bed. Here I am all tucked in ready to say good-night:



Here is how my Mom and Dad found me in the morning:



And I found that the Easter Bunny came to visit me during my first night in my new room. I'll post pictures from Easter in the next post.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home