Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet My Sister... I Think

My parents got pictures taken of the baby growing inside my mommy today. They told me they were very happy to see that the baby is developing right on track and that everything looks good and normal.

They were hoping to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. Unfortunately, the baby was breach so it was difficult for the tech to draw a definitive answer. But... there does not appear to be any boy parts and what they did see does look like girl parts.

So... may I present to you... my sister (we think):



Here is her hand waving at us:


I am now focused on coming up with a name for her. Maybe I will call her Sally... from the Cars Movie. I don't know. I just hope she is nice to me.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home