Friday, April 10, 2009

New Room, Day 2 & 3

My new room is starting to resemble what we were all shooting for... a Cars Room for Me!

Here are some pictures from today (and one from yesterday):

I got to help paint!


While we were letting the touch-up paint dry... we broke into the "Cars Playroom In A Box" and started the assembly (I tested out the new toy box):


Here's us guys taking a needed brake playing with my Cars:


Dad and Granddad worked hard at getting the Cars border up:


Ta Da... a look at my new bed against my new paint and the wall border:


Here is a close up look at the wall border:


And for fun, I thought I would show you a video of how I tested out my new bed:


So tonight may very well be the last night I sleep in my "old room." I'm going to miss my old room, but my cool new bedroom will should make the move less scary.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home