Last Couple of Days
I've been busy the last few days with visitors and me visiting others.
My first visitor was Mr. Yuk. He came to my home and, well, we hung out together. I even worked on my Mr. Yuk face.

The next day I went to support Mr. Yuk at my the Jr. High that my Mom went to school. I was the designated photographer for the event - - so I got a front row seat.

Yesterday after preschool my mom and I went over to Ethan and Tristan's for the afternoon. We had a lot of fun playing video games and even going on an Easter Egg Hunt (we're training for the real event). The eggs had M&Ms in them... yummy!

This morning my friend Anissa came over to play. We go to preschool together so it was really fun getting to share my toys with her.
Now I'm off to Grandma, Granddad and G.G.'s for the evening. So many people to see, so little time.
-- Logan





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home