100 Days
Today marks the day where there are only 100 days left until my baby sister is due to join this world. Of course we have no idea what actual day she will be born... the ticker says my Mom is 25 weeks and 5 days pregnant. She is just a few weeks away from her 3rd trimester... apparently this pregnancy has gone very quick (that's what I keep hearing my Mom and Dad say).
My Mom is doing well... just has another cold. We did find out the other day that by baby sister is for sure going to be a sister, not a brother. I'm happy with that... I think.
The next big thing for me is going to be my new room. My parents have been working hard at getting my "future" room cleaned out get ready to start painting. I will be posting pictures of the progress.
I can't wait.
-- Logan



1 Comments:
Logan - You're going to love having a little sister! Charlie and Annie have such a fun love/hate relationship I couldn't imagine it any other way!
Take care,
Charlie's Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home