Monster Truck
We had a bit of a lazy morning at our house today... well, I did play the Wii Fit and ran around outside for a bit before lunch. After lunch and playing indoor hockey with my dad... my mom asked me if I had done the dishes yet. I jumped right up, got my stool and started washing the breakfast and lunch dishes. I washed them all off and handed them to Dad who put them in the dishwasher. My Mom says I'm hired.

My Grandma and Granddad came over this afternoon to help finish some final touches in my new room and get a jump start on getting the baby's room ready (painting is slated for the first full week in May). Now if you know my Grandma and Granddad you know their love for garage sales. This weekend... they scored... which means I scored!
For $15 they picked up a battery operated MONSTER TRUCK. How cool is that?! I got to drive it around the neighborhood and figured out right away how to go forward, reverse and make all the turns.
For $15 they picked up a battery operated MONSTER TRUCK. How cool is that?! I got to drive it around the neighborhood and figured out right away how to go forward, reverse and make all the turns.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home