Monday, February 16, 2009

Help Myself

After running errands today my Dad was off doing something and my mom ran upstairs to change into more comfy clothes. She left me setting up my bowling set and said she would be right back.

I took that opportunity to help myself to one of my favorite foods... cream cheese (hey, I was hungry). So I opened the fridge, took the cream cheese, grabbed small tongs out of the silverware drawer and hid under the table to eat my treat.



After finding it wasn't as easy I was was hoping to eat cream cheese with tongs, I switched to the good ol' standby: my fingers. My parents weren't sure what to do when they found me... so they let me finish off the container (there wasn't much left) then my dad wiped my mouth and fingers and off I went to play.

I told my Dad earlier in the day I wanted cheese. Sometimes you just have to get things yourself around here.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home