Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Horsey Party

My friend, Hannah, from preschool had her horse-themed birthday party over the weekend. My mom took a few pictures:

After playing for a while on the playground, I indulged in a yummy cup cake.



Hanging with two of my girls (Talulah & Sophia):



I did it! I rode my first horse:




Mommy, Sienna and I had a great time... just wish Dad could have made it:



The party wasn't complete until a few of my girls and I took a big leap. Happy Birthday, Hannah:



Sienna update:

She has taken breast milk in a bottle a few times now. Daddy gave the first bottle, I helped with the second and Grandma gave the third.





My mom took Sienna with her to her 6 week postpartum check (can you believe Sienna is 6 weeks old!) with her OB doc who also delivered Sienna. Probably shouldn't mention that the doctor fumbled putting Sienna back into her car seat hitting her head a bit on the edge of the hard plastic. Guess the doc is more used to handling slippery babies!



I am ready for Sienna to start playing with me. I hope she starts sitting on her own and can roll a ball with me soon.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home