Thursday, October 01, 2009

3 Months and Work

I turned 3 months old today... and mom went back to work. She's still working just under part time for the Poison Center but with a very trimmed budget (basically nonexistent for education/outreach) and staff have been laid off.

Today was focused on getting set up, including putting up a playard and swing for me that will just stay at the office (thanks Dad and Granddad for bring it and setting them up).

Here is my view from the playard... yup, that's Mr. Yuk's head and shoes!



Here are a few pictures of me that were taken tonight:





After mom and I got home we were entertained by Logan on the Wii.



Here is a video of his game playing... he knocked off opponent after opponent. It was impressive and entertaining to watch.



So my first 3 months haven't been so bad. I've slept a lot, drank down a bunch of milk and out grew a huge sack worth of clothes. I've even gotten several complements along the way... in fact, today I hear from one of my mom's co-workers, "she's as cute as Logan!" My mom said that means I'm pretty gosh darn super duper cute!

-- Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home