Monday, September 28, 2009

Road Trip

There are a few things my brother and I have in common... our first time out of state was to Oregon! For Logan it was for our cousin's wedding in September '06. For me, it was to meet their 4-month old son, Kellen, in September '09.

Dad was driving so you can guess where one of our potty/feeding pull off spots was -- Cabela's.




It was a bit of a long drive - the accident in Portland didn't help matters any - it took us about 5 hours or so to get there! But I did pretty good... just got sick of being in the car seat for that last hour and I made sure everyone in the car knew my displeasure!



But we finally got there and the drive was worth it! Logan and I got to hang out with our new cousin, Kellen, and his parents, Eric and Michele.




Our cousin, Jodi, had come up from California so I got to meet her, too. I have to wait for the annual Super Bowl family trip to meet Dave and Maddy. By that time another new cousin, Baby Boy Ryder, will have been born!



It was a bit of an exhausting time, but I'm glad we made the trip!



-- Sienna

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those kiddos you have are pretty darn cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home