Sunday, August 30, 2009

Parties

This weekend was filled with parties. It all started Friday when I went to my preschool friend's 3rd birthday party. It was at a park we've gone to several times... I had a great time. I even wore the birthday hat during most of the party.

Here is a picture of me wearing the party hat and the birthday girl, Tahlula, is behind me:



On Saturday we went to my Great Uncle David's 60th Birthday Bash! I had a lot of fun with my cousins running around like crazy. Our families all pitched in and hired a photographer for the party as this was the first time in some time EVERYONE was there. I will be posting pictures that she took of all us as soon as we get the copies. I did a little photographing myself.

Here is a picture I took of the guest of honor:



Today, Sunday, my mom left Sienna with my Grandma for a few hours to spend time with just me -- first time since Sienna was born. We went to the End of Summer/Beginning of School pot luck for preschool. I'm going to give the multi-age class a try (3, 4 & 5 year olds) vs the 3-day class of all 3 year olds. Only one girl from my 2-day class is going to be in the new class with me.

After today's party and meeting two boys in my class and a bunch other kids in the pre-k class... I am a bit less scared. Here are some pictures from today:






I really like my balloon sord. The balloon lady did it so quick. I wore it most of the day, even at home.

Wow... that was quite the weekend. Yet I am still ready to party some more!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home