Monday, August 24, 2009

LEGO Party

My friend, Ethan, turned 5 on Saturday and had an awesome Lego birthday party. Check out the Lego cake. We all had fun digging in and playing games. I came home with a Lego catalog and now want Legos... have you seen what they have? Pirate ships, space police, medieval castles -- I want, I want!




I have been making the birthday cards for all the parties I've been going to this summer (too many to blog about them all). It has given me an new appreciation for art. I had fun doing some finger painting yesterday. We are going to turn it into my first Helping Chart-- once it dries.




I've go more art to do this week as there is birthday party for a preschool friend of mine at the end of the week. My Great Uncle is also having a birthday party for his 60th birthday -- I think I may make something for him to hang on his fridge.

My baby sister has been opening her eyes a bit more the last few days. She even makes funny faces. Here is a cute one:



I can't believe she is over 7 weeks old. I love my sister and get worried that people are going to take her home with them or that my mom is going to leave her somewhere. I want her to be home with me.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home