Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to School

Today was day one of the multi-age class at preschool. It's multi-age because its a mix of 3,4 & 5 year olds. I'm the youngest in the class but of course my mom thinks I'm one of the smartest. I was very excited to go off to school today and very glad my mom was willing to stick around (she wanted to see the routine of the class before it's her "work day" at the preschool).



Right off the bat there was something different about this class vs. my class last year. Outdoor play is right at the start not at the end of the day. It was fun getting some of my energy out (and digging in the sand).



I got to sit on the Sharing Chair and talk about what I did over the summer. I was a bit nervous and couldn't think too straight so I kind of just made stuff up.



I had a good day and think I will like the multi-age class. I am going to miss my friends from last year (except for Sophia who is in my class) but my mom says I'll still see them. Once a month there is a music and a yoga class I will be attending with the 3-day class (where my friends are). I'm also going to try to attend their outdoor play once a week.

After school, I got a special treat. My parents took me to a local church parking lot to ride my bike around. I rode fast and hard and worked on turns and stopping. It was fun. It also helped there was a small playground right there too I played on.



Overall, a very good day.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home