Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween '09

We live in a col de sac of eight homes off a very busy, unsafe street. The last two years Trick-Or-Treating was spent at a mall-like location. This year... I went to a real neighborhood!

I went with my friends, Ethan and Tristan. Ethan was a fire fighter, Tristan was Spider Man and I was Peter Pan.



We all had fun going around together. Even mom and Sienna braved it for several houses... well, Sienna slept in the front pack my mom had her in.




Some of the houses looked scary... but I was brave and went to the door anyway (for most of them).



We are all still trying to figure out if dad was a pumpkin or a hunter.



It was sprinkling at times and then turned into a downpour! You can see in the picture below just how wet I was getting.



Mom and Sienna headed back with Julie before they got too wet.



Of course once we all got back inside and got our wet costumes off we took inventory of our loot!



For Sienna's 3 month pictures (my 3-1/2 year) we got a picture of us in our costumes.



Hope everyone had a great Halloween! BOO!

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home