Update
Sienna went in for her 4 month Well Baby check with our pediatrician. Sienna is a very healthy and thriving baby! Turn out she is on the 75% line on the growth charts. Here are her numbers:
Weight: 14 lbs, 12 oz
Length: 25 inches
Head Circumference: 42 cm
Length: 25 inches
Head Circumference: 42 cm

The doctor said we can start giving her foods if we want. Rice cereal is on the grocery list... so she will get some as soon as we make it to the store. I'm sure there will be a post by her once she does try it. In the mean time, we are having Sienna get used to the high chair.

Yesterday was Nick's 3rd birthday party. It was a pirate/costume party. Sienna and I showed up as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. My mom didn't get the best shot of us dressed up... we hope maybe my Aunt Kim or Grandma got a good one?!

I decided to end the super fun party by taking down the Birthday Boy! It didn't stop there. After the party my sister, mom and I went over to Nick's where I got to play with him (and his new toys) for a few more hours.

Here is a picture my mom took of Sienna this afternoon. Sienna is starting to sleep in her crib for the occasional nap and to start off her bedtime. My mom finds her own sleep a bit more important than getting Sienna to sleep in her own room at this time. Within the next few month, we expect she will be always sleeping in her crib.
And for fun... here is a video of, well, watch it and see! My mom was letting me jump for a few minutes before she made the bed. I had to keep going as Sienna was encouraging me!
-- Logan




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home