December '09 Update
This was a busy month for Logan and I... so busy, neither one of us had a chance to update this blog until now. To make it easy, I will use pictures (lots and lots of pictures) to tell our story. Keep in mind, this isn't even close to the amount of pictures I could be posting!
The holiday season was kicked off for Logan and our cousin, Nick, with a train ride on Mount Rainer. It was a nice distraction from reality for both my Grandmas that took them on the trip. This is the only picture I've seen of their day, but Logan claims it really was a real train they road to the Land of Misfit Toys.

The exersauser was brought down for me to play in. I am having a great time getting to stand up, stretch my legs and play.

Logan got sick. He had a fever for about 4 days and then ended up with a bad cough. He wasn't sleeping well and just didn't feel good. He still wasn't completely recovered when we went to see Santa Claus. This was my first time meeting Santa - - I wasn't scared at all. Logan, however, well look for yourself!

I too got sick. I had a fever for about 24 hours and then also got a cough. Luckily, I didn't get as sick as Logan... but I did throw up on my mom. Logan and I had a lot of cartoon days together.

It is a tradition, so I am told, for Logan and I to get a new ornament for the Christmas Tree. Makes sense for mine to be "Baby's First Christmas."

Logan picked out a Charlie Brown Christmas one that lights up and plays the audio from a scene in the movie.

We spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt Kim's with also Aunt Kris, Ashely, Alli and Nick (and Milo and Teddy). Aunt Kim gave me a gift that just tickles me!

When the gift opening frenzy started I was SO GLAD I was perched up on my daddy's lap. I think he was happy to be up out of the craziness as well.

Logan got some GeoTrax pieces and boy was he excited. I think Nick can't wait to come over to our house and play with Logan's GeoTrax Land.

Our mom's decided they would attempt to get a picture of us three cousins together. I was behaving, but those boys...

Logan discovered that Santa ate some of the cookies and that he is a messy eater. Santa had spilled milk on the table and left cookie crumbs on the rim of the cup. My mom wasn't too thrilled Santa couldn't take a moment to clean up after himself... the napkins where right there!

Before we left for Grandma and Granddad's for the rest of our Christmas celebration, Logan got a chance to play with some of the gifts we opened at home the morning before.

There was basically two sessions of gift opening and below is basically how I spent most of the time.

I did get to open another stocking. Apparently, Santa knew we were going to be spending the day over there, so while filling my grandparents' stocking, he filled up Logan and mine as well.

Logan got A LOT of GeoTrax. Daddy and Logan spent most of the evening after we got back putting together some of the track and playing with the cars and trains. It took a few days to get all the boxes open.

This month I continued to discover my reflection in the mirror. That baby is so cute... so my parents' say!

And then my mom goes and takes us to the doctor. Logan got two shots -- both for the flu. I got three shots plus stuff I had to swallow. I also found out that I am super healthy!
Head circumference: 43 cm -- just under the 75% mark
Length: 27 inches -- right on the 90% mark -- I'm tall :) (for now anyway)
Weight: 16lbs, 7oz -- right on the 70% mark
Head circumference: 43 cm -- just under the 75% mark
Length: 27 inches -- right on the 90% mark -- I'm tall :) (for now anyway)
Weight: 16lbs, 7oz -- right on the 70% mark










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home