Thursday, January 14, 2010

Having fun in 2010

Sienna and I have been having a great time to start off 2010.

Dad got out the Jumperoo and plopped Sienna in it right away. She isn't too sure about it... does some shimmy moves but hasn't fully enjoyed the jumping motion yet. It's tough for me not to get in there and make her jump.



Mom's been cleaning through our clothes (and other items in the house). She found some winter gear for Sienna and couldn't resit putting this hat on her. Even I'll admit that she looks pretty cute.



We've taken a few more baths together... I've been good to not squirt her in the face. My mom has been letting me help wash Sienna by pouring water on her back, tummy and feet. I'm being a good big brother.



Sienna has been proving she is a ham for the camera just like I was (or am as some would argue).




The other day, Sienna's best friend, Cora came over with her big brother Dylan (and their mommy, Karin.) My mom had fun snapping pictures of the two girls. Here are some of the best/funniest that she captured:





Tonight, my mom and I went to my preschool for a pajama party! We had a pizza dinner and danced and sang. It was so much fun. I took my Lightning McQueen blanket, Mickey Mouse pillow and wore my Thomas PJ's. Next year, I need to remember to bring a stuffed animal and my mom needs to remember to bring her camera (for better pictures than what her cell phone can take).




We're only half way into January... but it looks like a promising year. I am really enjoying being a big brother and looking out for my baby sister. My sister seems to be a very happy baby and finds me funny. And why wouldn't she?!

-- Logan

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger West Coast Scribe said...

You two sure are adorable and it looks like you're having so much fun! I love your silly facial expressions, Sienna.
XOXO,
Emma Dubow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home