Easter 2010
I was a bit confused as to why my mom and Logan were dying eggs. I just didn't get it...

Until I saw them all lined up inviting the Easter Bunny to come hide them. Okay. I still don't get it.

But how excited I was in the morning to see a basket with goodies just for me from the Easter Bunny!

Logan was even more excited with his basket of mostly bath-fun-goodies. He told us all in amazement: "The Easter Bunny really came last night! He was really here!" And then I found out that he hid eggs all over the house.

Logan and I (mostly Logan, but I picked up a few) went on a hunt for the Easter Eggs. There were a lot to find as he didn't just hide the ones mom and Logan dyed... he also hid a bunch of plastic ones with M&Ms hidden inside (Logan's favorite type of egg -- I liked them too as they sounded like a rattle).

After my morning nap, we headed over to Grandma and Granddad's for an Easter Lunch with the family. My mom snapped a picture of me showing off my Easter gifts from G.G.

Then she forgot about the camera until Logan and Nick went driving. Then the camera was forgotten about again.
I took a nice long nap and missed out on the game of Tile Rummy that Ashley won on her first time playing. But from what I understand, she was helped the entire time from Grandma and Granddad... but no matter how you look at it, my Dad still came in last! (sorry Dad, mom made me say that!)
Overall, a good Easter. I can't wait for next year's Easter when I can go Egg Hunting -- look out Logan -- you will have competition!
-- Sienna






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home