Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Playdate with Cora

Earlier this week my friend Cora came to play with me. Dad was babysitting both of us while mom and Logan were at preschool and Cora's mom had an appointment.

After Cora woke up from her nap and recovered from the shock of being at our house... we got in some good play time (with Logan, too).




Cora couldn't keep her eyes off Logan. He really made her feel comfortable and took care of her like he does with me.


My mom took a bunch a pictures.



Logan tried as much as he could to be in the pictures. It made us both laugh and wonder what he was doing.


Today was St. Patrick's Day. I had a hearing test at the University for a study they are doing. Then we went out to dinner. Logan sure LOVES milk and I tried a french fry for the first time.



Logan is making sure I don't go through my day without laughing at least once. He is such a good big brother. I am learning so much from him.

-- Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home