Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sleepover @ Logan's

Nick came over Tuesday night for his first sleepover! We had so much fun. My mom even told Aunt Kim that it really couldn't have gone any better.

My mom took a few pictures. Here we are having a balloon fight. Check out the video just below it.



Here is how Nick and I slept... in the pullout for Nick. We fell asleep at 10:45pm after reading books and passing stuffed animals back and forth.


We were up at 7:30AM and had a full morning of playing and then after lunch drove back to Nick's. We both had a tough time leaving each other when it was time for me to head back home after our bath.


I can't wait to sleep over and Nick's house and have him sleep over here again. It's so much fun to play with my cousin. I wish we lived next door to each other.

-- Logan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home