Logan 4th Birthday (Family) Party
My 4th birthday is on Tuesday!
Here is how I am celebrating: I had my family birthday party on Saturday. Tomorrow (my birthday) I will be going to preschool and then out to dinner with my parents and sister. Then on Saturday, I will be having a birthday party with my friends.
Here are a few of the pictures from my "family" party. I got a Leapster 2 (which I am REALLY enjoying). I found out at lunch that my cousin, Nick, was going to be spending the night (we had a lot of fun). And I got a kazoo (check out the video at the end).
Here is how I am celebrating: I had my family birthday party on Saturday. Tomorrow (my birthday) I will be going to preschool and then out to dinner with my parents and sister. Then on Saturday, I will be having a birthday party with my friends.
Here are a few of the pictures from my "family" party. I got a Leapster 2 (which I am REALLY enjoying). I found out at lunch that my cousin, Nick, was going to be spending the night (we had a lot of fun). And I got a kazoo (check out the video at the end).






I can't wait until tomorrow!! I am so excited to be the big FOUR!
--Logan
--Logan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home