Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sienna Update

Just a few quick updates about... ME... Sienna!

I have my first real cold - just a super runny nose - and it has made me a bit tired. I fell asleep in my high chair for the first time the other night.



A really good friend of my mom's (and her husband, Mike) came to visit. Kelly lives far away... my mom says you have to take a ferry to get there... I think a ferry is a really big boat?! I hope to go on one soon and visit Kelly and Mike at their place. This was the first time I met Kelly. Thanks for coming to see me!!



When I was born I had prints taken of my feet and hands. Then again at three months old. Now that I am six months, I had them taken again!




I'm such a big girl!!! I sat in a booster seat for the first time. It was kind of fun feeling so grown up. The only thing I didn't like was my sippy kept falling to the floor -- I need a bigger tray.



I'm still going to sit in my highchair at home. We were just testing out the booster seat to see if we could get away with using it while we are on our trip to CALIFORNIA (I'm told I should be excited).

There you have it... you are now updated.

-- Sienna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home